Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday, April 20

Up at 6:30 and ready for coffee. Today is working on book day.  I managed to get a few more pages done.

After school Kim picked me up and we headed to Paseo mall.  There is a shop there with nice tops. There is a shop there from Japan called Daiso, which is like a Dollar store, most things are $60 bahr ($2.00).  I found a couple cool things.  We also went out for supper at Wine Connection. 





Then we went to Villa Market



Then home I came... With a few groceries and leftover ribs
Bruce went for a massage about 10 townhouses down from Dainty.  He says her style was more like the guy he goes to in Saskatoon.  One hour oil for $15 here .... Lots more there!

Dainty arrived home and had to show me Ahya's writing from school today.  Remember she is in kindergarten and this is without any help :). Warning: mature content!


No comments:

Post a Comment