Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday, March 27

We had coffee and sort of missed breakie.  So for lunch I had ham on focaccia black olive bread with mustard.  Yoghurt for dessert.

I finished reading my book and lazed around until around 4:00.  


Check the guy on the motorcycle with the ladder


Bruce with his new murse and tinted glasses and tan.

The green bus. A truck with long seats on the side in the back

Us trying to find the ocean...




I guess we ended up at the fish market.

Then we took the bus to the north end and walked about an hour (a beer break part way) to the Cicada Market.  




















A gorgeous hotel and grounds - walk in price $10 000 a night ($400)

We made it to the market.  I ordered kebobs to eat and take home.  Bruce did the same with his fav pork meal.



I never noticed this when I bought the doll last week- a cute Ferris wheel

Neat sculptures


New dress for GG

Bruce poses

Time to go home, have a glass of wine and play cards

No comments:

Post a Comment