Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday, March 24

We have one month left, exactly!  We are starting to think about home, petting every dog that we see....

I knew this day would come, where I would have nothing to say.

We got up.  Bruce made amazing  French toast ( mine with bananas), enveloped with our $12 Canadian maple syrup, along with crispy bacon. Delicious.

Then we read and played games on our iPads.  Around 2:00 we headed down to the pool.
Suntanned and swam a few laps more than last time.

We had leftovers from Sizzlers for dinner - ribs, chicken, baked potato.  We had bought corn on the cob and carrots.  Awesome!

After dinner we played cards..... 

Not even one photo today!
Tomorrow is final try on day at the tailors, stay tuned, fingers crossed!


1 comment:

  1. I too thought about one month left!! I have set myself up for some heartache: a month used to seem a long wait to see the grandkids and now I'm pining if it's a week!! I hope you last holiday month will be wonderful for you and that you will continue to have a lot to say on your blog. I so enjoy it. GG is well!!

    ReplyDelete