Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday, March 22

Murray's birthday, he is in my thoughts today!

Bruce made brunch today- bacon, scrambled eggs, toast.  I also had a baby banana and yoghurt. So yummy!

Around 4:30 we headed into town.  We found our old stomping grounds. We had dinner at Pizza Corner, kiddy corner to where the tuk-tuks park. 


Shrimp,not auto, basil spaghetti- my choice

Bacon, chili, cream spaghetti- Bruce 's choice


Then it was massage time. One place had a special for a two hr oil massage for $550 baht.  Because there was two of us, she charged us $1000 for both or $20 each.  It was excellent.

I had decided I wanted a couple bowls that were oval shaped.  So when you have a salad, you can mix the ingredients.  We walked by my fav shop that sells Thai silverware and bamboo bowls.  They had exactly what I was thinking and in lime green!  They were $18 each but you can put hot or cold food in them so they will get lots of use.



Inside. Perfect for a meal salad


Outside


We took the bus home and played a few games of cards before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment