Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday, March 12

Feels good to be 'home', back at Dainty's.
It is definitely hotter here now ... Need the fan going and AC to sleep.

I had coffee, got ready, and walked to school.  Time to work on my Mixbook.  When I opened it many of the pics were gone :(.  So, I spent the day in reverse .... Now I need many hours to fix it.  Good thing we are going to Hua Hin .... That will be my hobby !

A former colleague, who is from Burma, (Ms Heather) just self-published a kids book.  She gave me a copy! It is really cute, I hope it sells well.  It will be a nice addition to my children's library.

After school we decided to go to Fashion Island for dinner and a massage.

We started with dinner at Santa Fe - a steak house.





Bruce had two steaks ....

I had one with garlic bread.

Then we went for a one hour massage. Bruce went for a whole body Thai while us girls had the foot massage.  It consists of the comfy recliners, massaging your legs, arms, head, neck, and shoulders.  This woman was amazing.... 

How cool that even children get massages....


I think I might want this top made in Hua Hin.

It was time for ice cream before we left. I still think the DQ sizes are smaller here.


It is mango season here.  So, I had to have the feature:  sticky rice with mango.  Delicious 
Bruce opted for a large chocolate brownie one.


We loaded up on beer, wine, yoghurt and granola so are set.

No comments:

Post a Comment