Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday, Feb. 9

I went to school around 8:30.  Dainty's tech assistant had eye surgery on Saturday so she is off until Thursday, so I am going in to help.  I did a little supervising but mostly worked on my book.  Bruce joined us (Kim and me) for lunch.  I had a tossed salad with balsamic vinegar.  Bruce had rice and chicken curry.

After school we went to one of my favourite places to eat.  I have never been there before dark....





Green Papaya salad, fried chicken with lemongrass

Spicy minced pork (too spicy for Bruce), mixed veggies, steamed rice

Mixed meat and glass noodles

Fried egg, tempura coated morning glory

What a feast!

Behind Bruce is one of the several karaoke rooms that you can rent for a party

My fav dessert- sticky rice with coconut cream and mangoes


After dinner we went to Makro- which is like Costco (warehouse shopping) but no membership needed.  Bruce is looking for a beer tower.  They had one but it was not nice enough, he wants an authentic one with the name of a Thai beer on it.








That is all for today.  Only four more sleeps until we head to Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment