Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, Feb. 10

Today was a full work day. I went to school a little after 8 and worked on my book until 3.  I am caught up.  It took some tech savvy, but I finally figured out if I uploaded photos into Facebook and then I could add them to Mixbook.  Little issues when working with Mac products.... Believe it or not.
So, you might see photos on Facebook one day and gone the next.  Reason being they were just there until I could add them to Mixbook.

Anyway, after Dainty got home from school and Ahya finished her ballet lesson we went to Fashion Island Mall.  Dainty got a new phone (Apple 6) as well as a few other things.  Bruce bought chocolate for our trip to Vietnam.  We went out for supper at Sunrise Tacos.  I learned about this restaurant from friends who lived downtown.  Now they have one at the mall.... Yummy margaritas and Mexican fare.






The mall is decorated for Valentine's Day.... It seems popular to have big displays that are photo ops... So of course Ahya is our model LOL




We went to the grocery store to get some yogurt ... Check out the size of this orange

Cool sculpture in the courtyard of the mall along with great fountains synchronized with music

No comments:

Post a Comment