Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Wednesday, Feb. 11

Another day spent at school.  Today I finished editing my Asia book as well as changed the size of the blog pictures to fit the template.  I can't do that part on my iPad.  I am just waiting to take Ahya home as Dainty has a meeting after school.

Bruce had a three hour massage today.  It is handy when it can happen at home.  He had a Thai style with oil massage .  

Dainty got home and had to go pick up something from the Post Office ( it turned out to be tickets for the Disney show on ice). A restaurant she likes is nearby.  So off we went.  It is in a rural area. As you can see in the pics, this place is very rustic.  Excellent food!





Fried chicken with a spicy sauce.  Morning glory and garlic. Steamed New Zealand mussels Ina awesome herb broth...  Mint and cilantro

Shrimp and onion and cashews

Crab meat and onion

Chicken and cashew nut
I forgot to take a pic of dessert- we had pomelo 


Feed the fish... There are zillions.



Tonight is sorting and packing for Vietnam.  We know this is THE shopping part of the trip.  So I have packed a small suitcase and put it inside the larger one.  That allows for 20 kg of shopping LOL
we will be in Hoi An which is famous for making clothes, shoes, and bags.... By just looking at a picture.  I have brought various things that I want replicated.  I found some great fabric and accessories to bring too.

Stay tuned.... Tomorrow night we are staying at my friend Kim's condo.  If we move here, this is where we hope to live......



No comments:

Post a Comment