Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday, Feb. 12

Today we needed to get organized for our trip to Nam.  This morning I stayed in my pjs and just enjoyed the slow life.  I did manage to do some paperwork- I researched and found out that Vietnam Air is a partner with Delta.  So, I signed up Bruce and found my card.  We will have four flights with this airline this trip.  I organized the stuff for our visa....etc.   and packed.

Bruce went next door and got lunch- shrimp fried rice, stir fried veggies and crispy pork. Yum!

I walked to school and  printed off Bruce's Delta card..... And then went to Kim's room.  


Bulletin boards.....

We drove to Dainty's picked up our suitcases and Bruce and went to Kim's condo.  





On the way to Kim's.....  Gorgeous water plants in the ditches on the side of the road....
Manicured lawns beside little shacks of businesses.... Interesting contrast!


After a cocktail, we had a tour of the complex and then went for supper at the restaurant at the adjoining hotel.  Check out the height of my burger .... They have a marvellous buffet...... For a hefty $750 baht...... $30.

We went all out and ordered a bottle of wine for $1350 baht 

Back to Kim's condo for the fashion show. She showed me all the clothes she has gotten made in Vietnam.....and got organized as to what to buy for her...... 





No comments:

Post a Comment