Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday, Feb. 5

Today was a normal day at Dainty's house.  I went to school around 10:30 and had an early lunch with Bruce.


This is the lunch area, there are four main areas, each with 4-5 places to choose from.  As you can see
It is early, so there is almost no one here.  This area is Wi-fi so you often see kids working here as well. I had the garden salad with shrimp tempura, yum!

Then I went to work on my Asia book, which this blog is invaluable.  In fact, I am just copying and pasting my notes and then adding more pics.  I am already on page 50.


Bruce had a two hour massage with Tik, she is the one who does house calls.  Oil massage is twice as expensive as Thai massage- so it cost Bruce $700 baht or $28 Canadian.  He said she did a very deep good massage.  He booked her again for next week.

For supper we were craving pasta.  There is a very good Italian restaurant very close by.....they even have their own clay oven.  Murray watched them build it when we were here six years ago.
It was so good or we were so hungry I forgot to take pics.  I had linguine with bacon,chilis,tomato,and fresh basil.  Bruce had linguine with red wine sauce and lamb.  



No comments:

Post a Comment